Sunday, February 12, 2006

...how about a few pictures?...no?...oh...


my good freind eagle gave me this table when he moved to louisville because he didn't have space in his gigantic apartment...it now serves as m desk...behind it you'll see my ugly ass couch that served as the center peice in 'playdate'...



...this is where everything is edited and scored...this 'room' has seen many things, from eagle barber's bitchin' bloodline soundtrack recording, to nick oberg taking various self portraits...i'll miss this littls space at the end of my hall when i move in may...



screen shot from 'playdate'



screen shot from 'playdate'


...i have a near feature length movie that i'm trying my damndest to get made at the moment...small projects are cool, but the bigger full production movies are where the fun is...it's frusterating...i'm remembering why i moved to nyc in the first place...but it'll get done...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home